RadioDash provides stations, networks and advertisers detailed insights for ad campaigns in real-time and instant validation of spots running on broadcast radio.The real-time web application dashboard delivers essential data such as when commercials ran and what markets the ads played in, and gives dashboard users the ability to listen to playback on every station. Users also have the ability to export data for easy integration and analysis to increase return on investment and speed payments.
RadioDash 2.0 will include many new features such as:
1) Improved homepage - easier navigation
2) Faster and more resilient platform
3) More detailed sorting options: - RadioDash 2.0 will now include a table in the clearance breakdown section that will show a list of campaign weeks, what was ordered, what has aired, and a percentage figure in the number of spots, impressions and GRPS.
- A new feature has been added that allows a user to sort further by ISCI, daypart, week, station, market and type.
- The ability to sort through large amounts of data and generate very specific findings that a user may need.
- All of this information can be downloaded and/or printed directly from RadioDash.
4) New filtering features - easier to search for campaigns: - RadioDash 2.0 offers a filter feature that allows a user to search for specific key points EG: flight weeks, advertiser, ISCI.
- Now, an agency buyer can quickly search for a specific campaign or week and the ability to be in charge of multiple advertisers each handling multiple campaigns.
5) Ability to see campaigns across other networks: - RadioDash 2.0 now offers a feature that allows an agency to see their campaign on other networks also using Jellis RadioSpot programmatic advertising platform.